List of Payment Solutions Providers
A payment service provider (PSP) offers shops online services for accepting electronic payments by a variety of payment methods including credit card, bank-based payments such as direct debit, bank transfer, and real-time bank transfer based on online banking. Typically, they use a software as a service model and form a single payment gateway for their clients (merchants) to multiple payment methods.
|| We would like to start our presentation with a promise because we are sure we will keep it. OroundaPSP came to life in 2015 with the goal of providing the best financial service and teach everyone how to make online payment safe and sound. If you think it took us too long, you have to understand that we decided to wait until the perfect product was created. So, now, here it is.
||Payment Gateway, Merchant accounts, Open API, Prepaid cards, Payouts, Recurring Payments, Closed loop transactions, Multiple acquiring partners, Merchants Onboarding
||Everything you knew so far is about to change... Why?! Because things are going to become easier and safer for you. „OroundaPSP” is a top payment service provider that helps both buyers and sellers protect their identity and make easy online transactions. As a professional payment method, OroundaPSP made its way to the top and became a trusted payment service faster than any other competitors. It took us 3 years but we built robust omni-channel partnerships network with established payment institutions. Now we also deliver Alternative Payment Methods, and everything related to the payments acceptance and processing
Add to this list
- Each row in the following text fields represents one entry in the list.
- Each list entry must have a title and/or URL. Entry descriptions and images are entirely optional.
- The submitted link URLs would be automatically standardised. This will mean that it doesn't matter whether or not you include the http:// (or https//) at the beginning or a / at the end.
- Don't worry if a title, URL or description takes more than one line in the input form. Regardless
of whether the input was entered manually or copied and pasted, this website can distinguish between whether the input going to a new line was due to
its long length or from the use of the enter key.
- New list entries are added to the bottom of the list. Chronologically ordered lists should be ordered from the earliest to the latest.
- If an image is too wide or tall, it would be automatically scaled.
Report this list
Receive notifications via email, whenever new list entries are added to this list.