List of Browser Toolbars Lists
Browser toolbars are toolbars that reside within a web browser’s window, that extend that browser’s GUI (graphic user interface) and functionality.
Most major search engines have their own browser toolbar, which allows for searching from any webpage (as opposed to just searching from that search engine’s website). Some browser toolbars are designed for providing more information to the user about the website they are browsing (information which could be gathered from the website, or from external sources). There are browser toolbars available that allow the playing of streamed music (much like having a radio in a car).
List of Web Browsers
Add to this list
- Each row in the following text fields represents one entry in the list.
- Each list entry must have a title and/or URL. Entry descriptions and images are entirely optional.
- The submitted link URLs would be automatically standardised. This will mean that it doesn't matter whether or not you include the http:// (or https//) at the beginning or a / at the end.
- Don't worry if a title, URL or description takes more than one line in the input form. Regardless
of whether the input was entered manually or copied and pasted, this website can distinguish between whether the input going to a new line was due to
its long length or from the use of the enter key.
- New list entries are added to the bottom of the list. Chronologically ordered lists should be ordered from the earliest to the latest.
- If an image is too wide or tall, it would be automatically scaled.
Report this list
Receive notifications via email, whenever new list entries are added to this list.