Data Collection by Statistical Consultants Ltd
In addition to content directly submitted to L-Lists, Statistical Consultants Ltd may record your IP.
With respect to the IPs of L-Lists users, Statistical Consultants Ltd would at most:
- Record the IPs of users when they register or submit content via an online form.
- Record the IPs of individual visitors (along with their country, page/hit counts, bandwidth usage and date/time of last visit).
The recorded IPs won't be matched to page viewing data, except for aggregates. The recorded IPs also won't be matched to any search data.
Data Collection by Third Parties
Data Sharing and Disclosure by Statistical Consultants Ltd
Statistical Consultants Ltd shall not share the personal data it collects to a third party, with the following exceptions:
- The data is shared with a trusted organisation providing IT support for Statistical Consultants Ltd.
- The data must be provided for legal reasons.
- In order to investigate, prevent or take action against violations to L-Lists terms of usage.
- L-Lists is acquired by another company.
The passwords of registered L-Lists users are encrypted.