List of unofficial Star Trek movies
A list of feature length Star Trek fan films.
||Star Trek: Encarta IV - Dark Hope (2004/2008)
||A feature length fan film set during Star Trek's TNG era. The Federation starship Encarta is damaged and is trapped in an endless anomaly in space. The crew must stop a creature from tearing apart the time continuum and destroying vast sectors of space.
Year: 2004 (production) / 2008 (release)
Length: 100 minutes
Watch on YouTube: Star Trek: Encarta IV - Dark Hope (2004 Fan Film)
||Star Trek: Of Gods and Men (2007)
||Star Trek: Of Gods and Men (STOGAM) is an unofficial Star Trek movie, starring many cast members from the official Star Trek series and movies, either reprising their original roles or playing new characters.
The Star Trek cast members reprising their original roles: Walter Koenig (Chekov), Nichelle Nichols (Uhura), Grace Lee Whitney (Janice Rand), Tim Russ (Tuvok, from Star Trek Voyager), Lawrence Montaigne (Stonn, from the 1967 Star Trek episode 'Amok Time'), and Alan Ruck (John Harriman, from Star Trek Generations).
It is set mostly in a dystopian altered timeline (with much of the alpha quadrant goverened by the 'Galactic Order') and has references to some of the original series episodes.
Length: 89 minutes
Official Website: http://startrekofgodsandmen.com/
Watch on YouTube: Star Trek: Of Gods and Men (Official Complete Film)
Add to this list
- Each row in the following text fields represents one entry in the list.
- Each list entry must have a title and/or URL. Entry descriptions and images are entirely optional.
- The submitted link URLs would be automatically standardised. This will mean that it doesn't matter whether or not you include the https:// (or https//) at the beginning or a / at the end.
- Don't worry if a title, URL or description takes more than one line in the input form. Regardless
of whether the input was entered manually or copied and pasted, this website can distinguish between whether the input going to a new line was due to
its long length or from the use of the enter key.
- New list entries are added to the bottom of the list. Chronologically ordered lists should be ordered from the earliest to the latest.
- If an image is too wide or tall, it would be automatically scaled.
Report this list
Receive notifications via email, whenever new list entries are added to this list.