List of Google Maps games
A list of browser games based on Google Maps.
||MapsTD is an (almost) real-time strategy tower defence game based on Google Maps. The player has a base point, with a path leading to it from an enemy base. In each round, the enemy sends out units along the path. The player can build towers (even while the game is paused) to defend the base from those units. There are six different towers, each with a different combination of stats (cost, damage, attack radius, and speed). As the rounds progress, the enemy increases the number of attacking units (and the strength of those units) and eventually new enemy bases and paths are opened up. It is game over when the base health reaches zero. Money for building towers, is gained by defeating enemies and clearing rounds.
||Build With Chrome
||A website that lets people make Lego buildings and place them on a Google Map.
||A 3D game where the player controls a skydiver. The objective is to fall within the rings (while collecting stars for extra points) and eventually land on the location marked on a Google Map.
||3D Driving Simulator
||A 3D driving game on Google Maps, by Frame Synthesis.
||A game where the player is presented with a cube, with one of its surfaces being made up of a Google Map. The player can tilt the cube to make a ball roll down roads. The objective is to make the ball reach various destinations plotted on the map.
||A real time strategy (RTS) game where the player controls four coloured tanks (red, green, blue, and yellow), and uses those tanks to fight enemy tanks.
List of Google Street View games
List of non-gaming websites based on Google Maps
Add to this list
- Each row in the following text fields represents one entry in the list.
- Each list entry must have a title and/or URL. Entry descriptions and images are entirely optional.
- The submitted link URLs would be automatically standardised. This will mean that it doesn't matter whether or not you include the https:// (or https//) at the beginning or a / at the end.
- Don't worry if a title, URL or description takes more than one line in the input form. Regardless
of whether the input was entered manually or copied and pasted, this website can distinguish between whether the input going to a new line was due to
its long length or from the use of the enter key.
- New list entries are added to the bottom of the list. Chronologically ordered lists should be ordered from the earliest to the latest.
- If an image is too wide or tall, it would be automatically scaled.
Report this list
Receive notifications via email, whenever new list entries are added to this list.