List of Online Random Name Generators
|List started by: ||AEIOU|
|List contributors: ||AEIOU|
|Date started: ||08 Apr 2014|
|Last updated: ||30 Sep 2016|
Websites for randomly generating names. Some of the websites are designed for getting ideas for baby names, and others are designed to assist with name ideas for fictional characters e.g. for writing a story or constructing an RPG character.
||Behind the Name: Random Name Generator
||An online form to randomly generate a name. There are options for first, middle and surnames; gender, and a wide variety of language origins (including ancient, mythological and fantasy).
||A website that generates a set of names (first and last), with options for the number of names generated, gender, and rarity.
||Fantasy Name Generator
||A random name generator for fantasy story and game characters.
||List of Random Names
||A website for creating an exportable list of randomly generated names. There are options for the number of names generated, gender, names with alliteration, and an option for whether first names or both first and last names are generated.
||A random names generator with options for gender, length range, and initial.
||Dungeons & Dragons Character Name Generator
||A Dungeons & Dragons character name generator with options for gender, race, class, background and more.
||A random name generator that takes first names from the 1990 US Census. The last names are mostly of English origin.
||The Character Name Generator
||A name generator for character names. There are options for ethnicity, gender, and decade of the character's birth. The output not only includes a name, but also a Myers-Briggs personality type, personality description, psychological disorder, and favoured and unlikely careers.
||namegenerator.biz - Random Name Generator
||Two simple random name generators (one for male; one for female).
Add to this list
- Each row in the following text fields represents one entry in the list.
- Each list entry must have a title and/or URL. Entry descriptions and images are entirely optional.
- The submitted link URLs would be automatically standardised. This will mean that it doesn't matter whether or not you include the https:// (or https//) at the beginning or a / at the end.
- Don't worry if a title, URL or description takes more than one line in the input form. Regardless
of whether the input was entered manually or copied and pasted, this website can distinguish between whether the input going to a new line was due to
its long length or from the use of the enter key.
- New list entries are added to the bottom of the list. Chronologically ordered lists should be ordered from the earliest to the latest.
- If an image is too wide or tall, it would be automatically scaled.
Report this list
Receive notifications via email, whenever new list entries are added to this list.