List of movies based on Robert Silverberg stories
A list of feature length films based on novels, short stories and other stories written by science fiction author, Robert Silverberg.
||Rubis is a French movie based on a Robert Silverberg novel.
||Amanda & the Alien (1995)
||Amanda & the Alien is a TV movie based on a Robert Silverberg novel. It is about a young Bohemian female artist who falls in love with a human-eating alien and teaches him how to be more human.
||Bicentennial Man (1999)
||Bicentennial Man is a 1999 American film based on the 1992 novel The Positronic Man which was co-written by Isaac Asimov and Robert Silverberg. The novel was based on the 1976 novella The Bicentennial Man written by Isaac Asimov. Its story spans two centuries and is about an android who was purchased to be a household servant.
Add to this list
- Each row in the following text fields represents one entry in the list.
- Each list entry must have a title and/or URL. Entry descriptions and images are entirely optional.
- The submitted link URLs would be automatically standardised. This will mean that it doesn't matter whether or not you include the https:// (or https//) at the beginning or a / at the end.
- Don't worry if a title, URL or description takes more than one line in the input form. Regardless
of whether the input was entered manually or copied and pasted, this website can distinguish between whether the input going to a new line was due to
its long length or from the use of the enter key.
- New list entries are added to the bottom of the list. Chronologically ordered lists should be ordered from the earliest to the latest.
- If an image is too wide or tall, it would be automatically scaled.
Report this list
Receive notifications via email, whenever new list entries are added to this list.