List of Blog Comments Hosts
A list of 3rd party blog comment hosting services (sites like Disqus, Livefyre and IntenseDebate).
||Disqus is a blog comment hosting service that was founded in 2007, and uses a networked platform.
||A blog comments host with features such as spam protection, community flagging, comment editing, multiple moderators etc.
||A feature-rich comment system for WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and other blogging/CMS platforms.
||A blog comments system that is popular in Russia. It allows users to sign-in via a variety of social networking sites including: Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Mail.ru and more.
||The Facebook Comments box allows Facebook users to comment on the blog post through their Facebook account. The comments are displayed in the commenter's news feed. It contains built-in moderation tools and a social relevance ranking.
||HTML Comment Box
||HTML Comment Box provides a simple snippet of code that can be used to place a comments form on a webpage (such as a blog post). It provides the site owner with a variety of comment moderating options.
||A commenting system by Echo, that allows comments containing photos or videos, and allows users to 'like' comments.
||A blog comments system that allows the commenter to select an emoticon category for their post.
List of Blogging Platforms
List of Blog Comments Software
List of Blogging Systems Software
List of Questions and Answers Systems for Websites
Add to this list
- Each row in the following text fields represents one entry in the list.
- Each list entry must have a title and/or URL. Entry descriptions and images are entirely optional.
- The submitted link URLs would be automatically standardised. This will mean that it doesn't matter whether or not you include the https:// (or https//) at the beginning or a / at the end.
- Don't worry if a title, URL or description takes more than one line in the input form. Regardless
of whether the input was entered manually or copied and pasted, this website can distinguish between whether the input going to a new line was due to
its long length or from the use of the enter key.
- New list entries are added to the bottom of the list. Chronologically ordered lists should be ordered from the earliest to the latest.
- If an image is too wide or tall, it would be automatically scaled.
Report this list
Receive notifications via email, whenever new list entries are added to this list.